Serenity of Pain

1

I want a swing to go
In the sky of cloudy garden
To veil off my heart.

There, I would pray with rain drops
Those are settled to born.

Soak her with all my love.

2

Let me drink the river
Before I vomit
Let me soak the rain
Before I glow.

I want to fire my mind
As once you have touched
And i would eat the residue
With a knob of salt.

You never realise
But I failed.

I am sorest
In you, the lot lost

No wake up
No wake up.

3

The waves of love
Placed the memories alone
In the shore of my mind and
It laid out the wings of moon light.

I was waiting you beside the river
It blooms in the mid night.
I was roving you the way on the river
It buds by the petal of moon light.

4


Overwhelms in you with out any words
I am still mad of you with an ocean in my mind
That fizz my love will around you as a wave that lifts the wind
And care as a rose which always smile.
I will keep it close to my heart
And be on my vein to flow the smell of love.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog